Wi-Fi in-home monitoring
In general, European internet service providers report that up to 70% of all help desk calls involve in-home issues mostly related to Wi-Fi performance. Join our session to explore how to use Intelligent real-time monitoring for optimizing internet performance hence reducing support time and costs. High performance in-home Wi-Fi coverage is key for end-users to have an exceptional Internet experience.
- Learn how monitoring can help 1st level Support to identify Wi-Fi problems
- Sample business case shows how you can save money with Wi-Fi Monitoring
- Learn what to do when neighbouring Wi-Fi disturb your customers Wi-Fi performance
- How old end user devices influence the overall Wi-Fi performance
- How simple advisories help the 1st level support
- How collection of data helps you take your customer satisfaction and NPS score to the next level
55-60 min presentation
Who should attend:
The webinar is designed for technical and commercial profiles and people within customer support.