Wi-Fi 6 - Commercial approach
Ready for Wi-Fi 6 or do you need a better understanding of the commercial drivers?
Viewing this webinar will leave you with an overview of the commercial aspects to consider. What are the pros and cons for choosing a pure marketing approach to meet market demands vs how to leverage the technology for delivering a better customer experience.
- What does Wi-Fi 6 mean for in-home Wi-Fi
- Is Wi-Fi 6 just a marketing claim or will it drive better in home Wi-Fi?
- What should I offer to my customers - 5x5:5, 8x8:8
- Is tri-band a solution to be considered
- How fast is the market expected to move
- How does Wi-Fi 6 work with meshed networks and how does it impact the need for AP’s
- What happens on legacy clients and what performance benefits will they get from Wi-Fi 6?
- What are the standards that are evolving - dockers, monitoring, easymesh
Format: 50-55 min. presentation
Profiles: The webinar is designed for commercial and technical profiles with a basic understanding of wireless technologies.
Submit the form to your right, and you will receive an email with a link to the webinar.