Next Generation Fiber
The demand for faster internet is increasing, but to provide higher speeds and meet customer expectations, the end-user implementation must be carefully considered. Join us for an in-depth session where we present how to secure throughput all the way to the end-user equipment and also how to support old equipment without limiting the increased speed.
- Technology and trend from Industry expert.
- Learn more about technologies like XGS-PON - leverage of G-PON
- Considerations on 1G vs 10G P2P
- How to consider 802.3bz vs 10g
- Coexistence considerations with current technologies
- How to avoid vendor lock-in when moving to next generation fiber
11th of December 2019 - 10 am CET
50-55 min live presentation including wrap-up chat session for in-depth questions.
Who should attend:
The webinar is designed for technical profiles with a basic understanding of FTTH technologies.