Wi-Fi in-home monitoring
In general, European internet service providers report that up to 70% of all help desk calls involve in-home issues mostly related to Wi-Fi performance. Join our session to explore how to use Intelligent real-time monitoring for optimizing internet performance hence reducing support time and costs. High performance in-home Wi-Fi coverage is key end-users to have an exceptional Internet experience.
- Learn how monitoring can help 1st level Support to identify Wi-Fi problems
- Sample business case shows how you can save money with Wi-Fi Monitoring
- Learn what to do when neighbouring Wi-Fi disturb your customers Wi-Fi performance
- How old end user devices influence the overall Wi-Fi performance
- How simple advisories help the 1st level support
- How will collection of data helps you take our customer satisfaction and NPS score to the next level
The session includes best practice discussion from operators where it is possible to share experiences and suggestions for solving customer issues.
16th of January 2020 - 1 pm CET
25-30 min live presentation including wrap-up chat session for in-depth questions
Who should attend:
The webinar is designed for technical and commercial profiles and people within customer support.