The evolution of termination - the 10G wave
Over time the need for speed has increased and as technology develops so does the offered speeds. Is there a limit to what's needed or will the demands increase in the future driving even further increase in the speeds offered to the private household?
- How has the demands for speed increased over time
- What speeds are needed to have a good in home internet and TV experience
- What options are available for operators to offer increased speeds
- How does competing standards drive the need for speed on FTTH
- When is the next technological change likely to happen
Format: 45 min. presentation.
Profiles: Commercial and technical profiles with a basic understanding of FTTH.
Submit the form to your right, and you will receive an email with a link to the webinar.